This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. WhichToGo.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Limitations of liability
WhichToGo.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WhichToGo.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit WhichToGo.com’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by WhichToGo.com negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of WhichToGo.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for WhichToGo.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Last updated: September 2, 2015